Thermion was founded in Mexico in 2013 and has since then developed into a US-based, pan-regional, fully integrated Americas IPP platform with a focus on wind and solar renewable energy projects. Thermion owns the largest renewable self-supply portfolio in Mexico with 808MW of self-supply wind and solar projects dedicated to corporate off-takers. Thermion is targeting to invest in 3GW+ by 2025 across the Americas – with key focus on the US market
Specialist Financial Advisory, including:
- Review of company’s existing financial structure;
- Supporting and coordinating the drafting of offering materials;
- Identifying investors, managing equity process, coordinating due diligence efforts and closing of capital
- Advising on potential PPA counterparties; and
- Managing the mandated lead arranger project finance process.